WELCOME TO CLEARFIELD RECYCLING
- Founded in 2008, Clearfield Recycling is committed to being a leading recycling center and becoming the premier recycler of scrap metal products in Davis County and Northern Utah. With competitive scrap prices and friendly service, we are here to make sure that all of your metal recycling needs are met.
- Our focus is providing recycling services for Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals such as aluminum recycling, copper, brass, stainless steel, lead, iron, and steel in addition to items such as newspaper, cardboard, plastic and electronics. For a comprehensive list of accepted commodities see our commodities page.
- Our state certified scales are open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm. We pride ourselves on our professional staff and a state of the art computer system to get you in and out quickly. We can even help you unload your material.
- For residential, commercial and industrial customers where scrap metal is generated in large quantities, we offer clean-up, Bin/Container services and demolition services.
- Quality used steel is available from our stock for a fraction of the price of new material. We have a great inventory of salvage metal that is still usable for small to large projects. Contact us by phone, email or stop by to get more information.
- Our scales are certified by the State of Utah Department of Agriculture and Food and are available during normal business hours for Certified Truck Weights.
- We are located at 96 West 1700 South (Antelope Drive) on the west side of the Clearfield Job Corps Center. You can contact us for pricing, questions or directions by calling (801) 776-0377.